Douglas Membrane Switches and Graphic Overlays: Engineered to Meet Your Stringent Requirements
Precision Switch Technology For Cars, Trucks, Electronics and More Membrane switches are nearly everywhere today—from the smallest gadgets to cars to heavy construction equipment. You may not know, however, that Douglas has been designing and building membrane switches for more than 30 years for customers who strive for perfection. Customers like you.
We’ve established our manufacturing practices with the goal of producing membrane switches and graphic overlays with zero defects. We live and breathe precision. Whether your switch project involves a multi-tasking circuit design, assembly and surface mounted components or precise print registration—our engineers and technicians put their knowledge to work everyday in an environment of total quality control at each stage of the process.
You’ll find our membrane switches and graphic overlays in appliances, cars, trucks and electronics around the world. Here’s a quick rundown on Douglas capabilities:
- Custom design expertise
- Single-source manufacturing
- Assembly of surface mount components/circuit boards/backplates
- Multi-tasking switch pattern designs
- Custom molded boxes, bezels and frames with switch installation
- Precise color matching and repeatability
- Water resistant designs to Nema 4
- Fiber optic and electroluminescent backlighting
- 100% function testing of all circuits performed in-house