Raker – Plating Department
- Rack parts to be plated.
Essential Job Duties:
- Take clean small plastic parts and put on rack clips.
- Keep production going for the Plating line.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Complies with established policies and procedures.
- Complies with all PPE (personal protective equipment) standards appropriate for the job.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, KNowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands
Education & Experience:
High School graduate or G.E.D. and/or equivalent work experience desired. Prior plating experience preferred, but will be supplemented by on-the-job training.
Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to take direction from supervisors. Must be able to communicate effectively with others. Must be a reliable to come to work.
Essential Physical Demand:
This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet. They must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 20 pounds regularly.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
Starting Pay: $13.00 w/ 90 day review