Customer Service/Order Entry for Industrial Sales Department
Douglas Corporation is currently looking for a bright and motivated Customer Service/Order Entry representative with customer focus and the ability to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone and email
- Work in coordination with the sales team to exceed customer’s service expectations
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Coordinate shipping schedules with various internal manufacturing departments
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Aptitude to learn company products.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – Douglas Corporation considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other legally protected states.
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE – Douglas Corporation performs drug and alcohol screening in accordance with Minnesota law.
I-9 VERIFICATION – Douglas Corporation follows the Federal law that requires us to verify the identity and employment authorization of new employees and to re-verify employment authorization as necessary.